The FC-R8000 HOLLOWTECH II crank shaping improves upon Ultegra鈥檚 iconic 4-arm design, adding strength and rigidity while minimizing weight.
Everything you need to make your ride distinctively yours: The Shimano Ultegra 2×11-speed Crank FC-R8000
The new Ultegra R8000 series is taking our rider-tuned philosophy to the next level, with an extensive range of components for mechanical shifting, electronic shifting (Di2) and time trial / triathlon.
The Hollowtech II crankset will help you transfer more power into speed. It offers weight reduction without sacrificing stiffness. It enables a wide range of gear combinations to suit your every need. Paired with the new front and rear derailleurs, your shifts will be so fast and reliable you’ll almost question whether they happened at all! The beautifully shaped crankarm, trickled down from Dura-Ace, is a tribute to the aesthetics of your bike.
- Use: Road
- Group: Ultegra
- Model: FC-R8000
- Gradation: 46-36T
- Crank Arm Length: (Choose variant!)
- Q-Factor: 146mm
- Threaded BB shell width: 68 / 70mm
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Construction: Hollowtech II
- Compatible Chain: HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X 11-speed
- PCD: 110mm
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Crank arm: Aluminum Anodized
- Crank axle: Steel Plated
- Large Chainring: Aluminum Anodized
- Small Chainring: Aluminum Anodized
- 668g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Ultegra 2×11-speed Crank FC-R8000 46/36
Bottom Bracket SM-BBR60 / Pressfit SM-BBR60-PB not included!
There are no reviews yet.