The Deore XT M8100 is Shimano’s newest weapon in search of mountain bike fun and adventure. As the first group of components designed specifically for mountain bikes ever, the Deore XT M8100 continues its success story based on high durability and reliable performance.
Scope of delivery – Shimano XT M8100 2×12-speed Group I-Spec EV 10-45
- 1 Shimano XT FC-M8100-2 12-speed Crank 36/26 (choose variant crank arm length)
- 1 Shimano XT SL-M8100 I-Spec EV 2×12-speed Shift Lever Set
- 1 Shimano gear wires 1800 / 2050mm and gear cables SIS OT-SP41 1200 / 1800mm
- 1 Shimano XT RD-M8120 2×12-speed Rear Derailleur SGS
- 1 Shimano XT CS-M8100 12-speed Cassette 10-45 incl. Lock Ring
- 1 Shimano XT CN-M8100 12-speed Chain 126 Links incl. Connector Quick-Link SM-CN910-12
Front Derailleur XT FD-M8100 and Bottom Bracket BB-MT800 / Pressfit BB-MT800-PA not included!
There are 3 types of Side-Swing front derailleur, choose one according to the shape of the frame.
- FD-M8100-D Side-Swing (Direct-Mount)
- FD-M8100-E Side-Swing (E-Type without plate)
- FD-M8100-M Side-Swing (Clamp 34.9mm with Adapter 28.6mm, 31.8mm)
The original mountain bike group continues its legacy: XT M8100 2×12-speed Group from Shimano
The original mountain bike group continues its legacy of remaining the standard for mountain bikers everywhere. Nearly three decades in, the DEORE XT brand is defined by its trail-tested durability, reliability and performance. Recognizing that today’s mountain bikers are riding faster and confidently on more technical terrain, the legacy of DEORE XT is more important than ever. In 2019, our pinnacle mountain bike technologies will trickle down to SHIMANO DEORE XT M8100.
Shimano XT FC-M8100-2 12-speed Crank 36/26
The Shimano XT FC-M8100 2×12-speed crank with 172 mm Q-factor, 48.8 mm chainline and 142 mm O.L.D offers maximum drive efficiency at low weight. In combination with the 10-45 tooth cassette, it delivers an incredible transmission bandwidth! The perfect set-up for long races and hard climbs. In addition to a new special 12-speed chain (CN-M8100) with the corresponding new 12-speed QUICK LINK lock, SHIMANO is also equipping the XT M8100 with new cranksets for 2×12-speed (FC-M8100-2/8120-B2).
For those who are drawn to unknown terrain, our 2×12 crank option offers the ultimate range for all eventualities. The chainring gradation of 36-26T in combination with the 10-45T cassette offers almost unlimited possibilities to tackle every imaginable terrain while keeping the cadence constant through low gear jumps.
There are no reviews yet.