The Shimano CS-R8000 is the matching 11-speed cassette for the new ULTEGRA R8000 group. With optimal ratios just ready for applications such as gravel, adventure or cyclocross.
Everything you need to make your ride distinctively yours: The Shimano Ultegra 11-speed Cassette CS-R8000
The new Ultegra R8000 series is taking our rider-tuned philosophy to the next level, with an extensive range of components for mechanical shifting, electronic shifting (Di2) and time trial / triathlon.
The 11-speed cassette sprocket comes in 6 ‘standard’ sizes (CS-R8000, 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T, 11-32T, 12-25T, 14-28T) and a wider 11-34T (CS-HG800) cassette with a hub body designed to fit both road bikes (with spacer) and mountain bikes.
Product features – Shimano ULTEGRA CS-R8000 11-speed
- Use: Road
- Group: ULTEGRA R8000
- Model: CS-R8000
- Type: HG-EV
- Gear: 11-speed
- Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X 11-speed
Gradation (choose variant)
- 11-25 (11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25 teeth)
- 11-28 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28 teeth)
- 11-30 (11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30 teeth)
- 11-32 (11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32 teeth)
- 12-25 (12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25 teeth)
- 14-28 (14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-23-25-28 teeth)
- Spider arm: Carbon / Aluminum
- Spockets: Steel
- Lock ring: Aluminum
Weight (manufacturer information)
- approx. 232g (11-25)
- approx. 251g (11-25)
- approx. 269g (11-30)
- approx. 292g (11-32)
- approx. 243g (12-25)
- approx. 300g (14-28)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Shimano Ultegra 11-speed Cassette CS-R8000 incl. Lock Ring
There are no reviews yet.