After setting the benchmark in mountain bike components with SHIMANO XTR and DEORE XT, Shimano rounds out its now entirely 12-speed performance mountain bike component lines with new SLX M7100 group.
Scope of delivery – Shimano SLX M7100 2×12-speed Group Clamp 10-45
- 1 Shimano SLX FC-M7100-2 12-speed Crank 36/26 (choose variant crank arm length)
- 1 Shimano SLX SL-M7100 2×12-speed Shift Lever Set
- 1 Shimano gear wires 1800 / 2050mm and gear cables SIS OT-SP41 1200 / 1800mm
- 1 Shimano SLX RD-M7120 2×12-speed Rear Derailleur SGS
- 1 Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed Cassette 10-45 incl. Lock Ring
- 1 Shimano SLX CN-M7100 12-speed Chain 126 Links incl. Connector Quick-Link SM-CN910-12
Front Derailleur SLX FD-M7100 and Bottom Bracket BB-MT800 / Pressfit BB-MT800-PA not included!
There are 3 types of Side-Swing front derailleur, choose one according to the shape of the frame.
- FD-M7100-D Side-Swing (Direct-Mount)
- FD-M7100-E Side-Swing (E-Type without plate)
- FD-M7100-M Side-Swing (Clamp 34.9mm with Adapter 28.6mm, 31.8mm)
The mountain bike group that supports all adventurous riders: SLX M7100 2×12-speed Group from Shimano
Like the DEORE XT, the new SLX M7100 series features 12-speed cassettes, a special 12-speed chain at SLX level, two or four-piston brakes, individually adjustable I-SPEC EV shift levers, powerful rear derailleurs and front derailleurs, 12-speed hubs and HOLLOWTECH II cranksets. Together, these parts form a component group that is perfect for all those who discover the true passion for mountain biking and who value an excellent price-performance ratio.
Shimano SLX FC-M7100-2 12-speed Crank 36/26
The Shimano SLX FC-M7100 2×12-speed crank with 172 mm Q-factor, 48.8 mm chainline and 142 mm O.L.D offers maximum drive efficiency at low weight. In combination with the 10-45 tooth cassette, it delivers an incredible transmission bandwidth! The perfect set-up for long races and hard climbs. In addition to a new special 12-speed chain (CN-M7100) with the corresponding new 12-speed QUICK LINK lock, SHIMANO is also equipping the SLX M7100 with new cranksets for 2×12-speed (FC-M7100-2/7120-B2).
For those who are drawn to unknown terrain, our 2×12 crank option offers the ultimate range for all eventualities. The chainring gradation of 36-26T in combination with the 10-45T cassette offers almost unlimited possibilities to tackle every imaginable terrain while keeping the cadence constant through low gear jumps.
There are no reviews yet.